Saturday 2 January 2016

Some things I did in October 2015

October. I love October: Seoul International Dance Festival & Seoul Performing Arts Festival. I got to see many great performances.










I finally met a long time Facebook friend in person. We quickly became very good friends. And caught up with some old friends.







I wrote a little verse.

I had me preliminary PhD defence.


And I got final grade for my course work.



I got addicted to a new chocolate snack. But thankful overcame my addiction.


Went to the best dessert place in Seoul. (I go there maybe once or twice a year.)






Continued to enjoy great food throughout the month...









Made some art...



Met with some Taekwondo friends, masters and grandmasters.



And enjoyed the beautiful autumn weather...


The month concluded with a board game night with friends. (I skipped doing the Halloween partying thing.)

No comments: